I am writing to provide an update on Brandmark’s ongoing efforts to take care of our customers. At this time I am grateful to report that none of our team members has tested positive for COVID-19 and our label plant is fully operational to take care of your immediate needs. I am grateful for the Brandmark Team and their continued efforts to serve our customers through this crisis.
As part of that effort, we have asked our team to:
- Wash their hands for 20 seconds frequently
- Do not touch their face
- Maintain social distance
- Utilize disinfectant spray bottles in their work areas regularly to eliminate viruses
We will continue to implement any additional processes to maintain the safety and health of our people as they arise.
Our entire supply chain is fully operational without any disruptions and we are grateful for that. Therefore, there should be no delays in the printing of your orders.
In the midst of this crisis, I want to encourage you to consider and ask yourself “What does this make possible?” In spite of the challenges, there are opportunities for all of us to improve so that when we come out of this we will be better people, better companies. Does the extra time you have available give you the opportunity to think about:
- Where do I want to be or my company to be in 3 years?
- How do I develop a plan to move in that direction now?
- What people or companies can help me improve my business to achieve my goals?
- What do I need to do to build those relationships now to achieve the future I want?
Rarely in our lives do we have the time to slow down and to think about these questions that have the opportunity to help us achieve our goals, realize our dreams, consider the possibilities and increase our satisfaction with the progress of our companies and our jobs.
I want you to know that I am grateful for our relationship with you as well as for the business and the confidence you have placed in Brandmark. We are here for you. Please let us know what we can do to help.